Robert Pattinson Reveales:''I am a confused romantic''

Robert Pattinson has revealed that he tries to be romantic.

Pattinson, who recently confirmed that he is dating his Twilight co-star Kristen Stewart, admitted that it is hard to have relationships in the public eye.

"It's difficult either way," he told OK. "Everyone always tells you, 'Just accept having people taking photos and stuff is part of your life. Don't let it rule your life'.

"But I always just thought it's not life if people are photographing you all the time, unless you want that."

When asked if it was "difficult being caught with your famous girlfriend in public", Pattinson replied: "No comment."

However, he explained that he is romantic "in a kind of confused way", adding: "I mean, I think I try to be. I guess the way to be romantic is to be sort of un-cynical and innocent about the way you see relationships. I guess I am pretty innocent about that."

0 comments:

Post a Comment